Saturday, August 30, 2008

Venting about my Day

This morning started out good. I slept until 8:45! Riana was laying nicely in Shayla's bed waiting for me to get up. Shayla and Trin had slept at my MIL. Jeff went and dropped Riana at his mom's too when he got up. I got to go to the grocery store all by myself. But just as I was about to pull into the parking lot I realized I forgot the ATM card and I was out of checks. So I came all the way back home. All the way back to the store. Got everything I needed and had $11.00 in coupons. So with the coupons and the sale items I saved $83. I picked up the kids and came home to unpack all the groceries. The kids and Jeff helped. But then it is now 1:00 and the kids need lunch and Riana is running late for her nap. I made lunch and did the dishes. Riana went down for her nap at almost 2.While she is sleeping I decide to take Trin for some "special time" and we go to feed the geese. We come home and the kids want to go to the movies. Jeff doesn't want to go and neither do I. So I suggest we rent a movie. Kids agree. So back in the car. I told Jeff lobsters were on sale, he wants them for dinner. We hit the Pharmacy to get Jeff's RX, Video store, then Grocery store. Get the lobsters and a few more things I forgot earlier. we are in line and jeff calls to ask me to grab some lobsters for his mom amd grandma. Plus he wanted beer and my ID was in the car. So I pay, put the first bags in the car, go back in and get the lobsters and beer. Drop the lobsters at his mom and get home at 5pm. At 5:30 I asked Jeff to start cooking. Trinity and Riana made a mess in my room by taking all th blankets off my bed and trins bed. They made a pile and were jumping into it. At least they were getting along. Jeff was teaching Shayla how to shell a lobster. I laid on the couch wishing I stayed home during Riana's nap so I could have some time to myself. Dinner was ready at 7. I was glad I gave Riana and Trin cereal at 6 because I knew they wouldn't eat it. Shay sat down with us with cereal to eat. I now go to clean up my room. I bring Trin's blankets back in her room and find out whyRiana left us alone while we were eating. She took every DVD off the shelf and put it in her bed. The VHS tapes she took out of the cases and put in her bed too. I just can't win so I think I am going to bed now!!!

1 comment:

mom2four said...

ughhh, it's days like these you just "get through" and look forward to tomarrow ;)