Friday, August 15, 2008

Summer is coming to an end

As the end of Summer Vacation is in sight, I try to fit in all the things we should have done more of. Thursday, We went to a new playground with Baby Story Time kids. (We need a new name and I am open to suggestions. The "Babies are all turning 4) The kids had a blast. After we went next door to the Library and they had a Teddy Bear Picnic Storytime outside. Well it started outside but the rain made us go inside. The kids were pretty good. We weren't planning on the storytime but I said, "Why not?" Today we got off to a late start. The kids and I went shopping for new school shoes. Trin found ones she liked. The one Shayla and I agreed on, they didn't have her size. I wanted her to get sneakers. She wanted slip on flats. Let the clothes War Begin!! Then it was right to our library for the ice cream party to end the summer reading program. I read almost 70 books this summer. Opps, I maen "they" read. Jeff came home early again from work tonight. No leads. So he took out the kids to play and I get to type in peace. Just heard thunder so my quiet time is over. Tomorrow we have a birthday picnic. Sunday, we have another birthday party at a farm. Hopefully I will remember my camera.

No comments: