Monday, December 15, 2008

snow play

The kids got snow to play in. They were so excited to wake up and see snow. About 1 1/2-2 inches. I was glad I finally got Shayla new snow pants. So into the cubby hole I went to get out all the snow gear. Jeff was impressed how I had all the right sizes. One of the bonuses of having all girls!
Here is Shayla with a snow mustache. How do you get one of those? My kids lay on the ground and lick the snow. Why? I don't know. I don't remember doing that as a kid. We picked it up and ate it. Trinity was having fun with the pile of snow near the street.
This is Riana and her first time to really play in the snow. I do need to get her some good snow gloves. Where do all the missing gloves go? She loved it! She threw a fit when it was time to go in. Even the promise of hot cocoa wasn't enough to stop the tears.
Here is our naked snowman. I got help this year making him. Usually I do all the work. Trinity helped a lot by giving it hair. She had the most fun with the snowman. Now if I could only find the snowman kit I have.
Then they all went for a swing in the snow. I was glad they all got a good amount of fresh air.
I don't know the date of this because I turned off the date when I was taking the family picture. I will have to turn it back on.

No comments: