Sunday, December 21, 2008

Santa visit

Every year we have gone to the mall in Milford to see the same Santa, since Shayla was born! This year the days flew by and we hadn't gotten there. So Thursday we went after Riana woke up from her nap. I knew santa was there until 9 pm and he took a break from 5-6. We got in line at 4:45. The worker came up and told me that the 3 families in front of be were the start of the 6 o'clock line. No way was I waiting that long. So we walked around and got a snack. We played with a puppy in the pet store and let the kids climb in the play area. We got back in line at 5:30. Thinking it wouldn't be too long to wait 30 mins. Santa came back at 6:15. another 20 minutes till our turn. Meanwhile, Riana spilled red hawaiian punch on her white shirt. What to do? There were only 3 people in front of us and I had no diaper bag. Quick thinking, I put on her jacket. Riana didn't want to sit on or next to Santa. Hence me in the picture. Then the kids went on the train ride and we got back in the car at 7:10. I was mentally exhusted! But another family tradition done.Riana, Nikki, Shayla, Santa, Trinity

1 comment:

mom2four said...

lol, I'm so bad we didn't even go this year! Well we were at the mall one day (Caleb was in school) and santa walked up to us so the kids told him what they wanted......but I made sure they didn't tell Caleb he'd missed out!