Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Eve

We went to Neen's house for "picky food" for Christmas eve. The kids got to open their presents from her so they were happy. Coby got dressed for dinner. The kids started tracking Santa while we were there. As he got closer it was time to go home. The kids got to open one present which was matching pj's for them to wear. They would have been happier opening toys but that's for tomorrow. Coby
Shayla opens her new High School Musical Game.

Trinity opens her new sleeping beauty Barbie.


Just little feet sticking out was so cute! Riana got a Little People's carriage and horse playset.
I was so tired after getting the kids in bed that I fell asleep in the recliner watching tv. Shayla came and woke me at 11:00. She told me to go to bed so Santa would come. I got her tucked in and I went to bed shortly after. At 4:30 am Shayla came in our bed and told me Santa had indeed come and there were 2 bikes! She slept with us until 7:15. She went back to her room and Trin was wake. They woke up Riana before I even got out of bed. So I missed thier reactions but it was better than them getting up at 4 am like last year! Stay tuned for a few Christmas pictures.




No comments: