Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A new SnuggleBear to Love

As some of you know... SnuggleBear went missing in June. Since then Trinity and I have missed it very much. My plans to put it in a box when she was done with it were gone. Trinity would get sad when she saw a picture of it. We were at my Grandparents last month and it was in one of the home videos. She started to cry. Uncle Jimmt found one on ebay! The difference is it's clothes. They are blue instead of pink. But it was THE SAME ONE. Now that we have the tag info we can ask the company if they have another one. The trouble is that it was made in 2000. So what did this little heartbroken girl think?
She told me she found it on the toliet.
Then she said she used her magic to give it fall clothes.
She said her cousin Inky gave it to her(no such person)
I told her Uncle Jimmy gave it to her.

Did I mention she has a vivid imagination? She is always coming up with stories. I am not sure if she knows for sure if it is the original or not. But it has filled the void just the same. I am going to make a dog tag for it so if it gets lost again...maybe someone will call.
Trinity sound a sleep with SnuggleBear II.

No comments: