Friday, November 14, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

Pumpkin Carving was a lot of work for me. Trinity thought she would help but quickly changed her mind. Riana- not a chance! Shayla helped somewhat. She cleaned it out but she got tired of it. Then came time to sort the seeds and I was on my own. They did get toasted and we all enjoyed them. Some of the seeds had started to grow while inside the pumpkins. Something that I had never seen before. Shayla's pumpkin went on to win a prize at the Derby Cultural Commision- Fright Night. (Not because her mom is a committee member) There were only 3 pumkins brought in and we had 3 prizes. Trin's decorated egg had won at Easter so I only brought Shayla's pumpkin. Here is Riana's thoughts:

1 comment:

mom2four said...

LOL, love Rianna's comments on the matter!