Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Trinity turns 4 !!

This is Trinity's Birthday celebration. It went on for days as you will see. Her first present was going out to dinner at the Chinese Buffet, Saturday night. The kids were VERY well behaved. The fact that you don't have to wait for your meal to be served and that the kids can get out of their seats and walk around, Makes a BIG difference. The employees came to sing happy Birthday to her. When we got home she said she was 4 now. I told her 3 more days. She didn't believe me. Sunday night we had a little birthday party for her:

She wanted a Strawberry Shortcake Cake. I didn't order a big cake because we weren't having alot of people. I thought I could just pick something out at the store and put Strawberry Shortcake dolls on it. Target and Walmart don't carry them anymore! But I found stickers so I put them on toothpicks and it worked fine.

Make a Wish!

Tuesday was her real birthday and she woke up to find streamers all over the kitchen and her presents from Mommy and Daddy. She was so excited and didn't want to wait to open them. It was a necklace, to kind of replace the one she lost a few months ago. And a Barbie that has dogs that jump through hoops. She also opened the cards she had gotten in the mail that I hid until her Birthday.
She didn't want to wait till Shayla got up in five minutes.


Trin's Dinner of choice was Chicken nuggets and french fries. She also had asked beforehand if we could use the "glasses on the sticks."

Tuesday night, Corey (her godmother), and her kids Toby and Cassidy came over for cupcakes and to give Trinity her present. Trin has had her eye on Cassidy's American Girl Doll. So Corey gave her one just like it. Trinity has named it Katie.

Wednesday Katie went to school with Trinity. I brought the cupcakes we made Tuesday to her class. Trinity was soooo excited to see me with the cupcakes. I think she may have forgotten we were bring them. That's it!!

No comments: