Monday, September 15, 2008

Back 2 School Ice Cream Party

Saturday. Instead of trying to do 3 birthday parties in 3 months, I decided to host a Back To School Ice Cream Party. This way the kids could get to know the girls in their classes a little better. I also get to meet them. We lucked out with a very nice day.It was very inexpensive too. I print out invitations and let the girls pass them out. I also invited friends and family that were in school. I asked each person to bring a topping that began with the same letter as their first or last name. (to tie in the school part) Most people did. All I had to buy was bowls, ice cream and whipped cream. Here are some of the toppings:Here are the kids checking out all the toppings. We had 23 kids!
Tommy, Kaydee, Trinity, Blake, Steven
Sieairra, Shayla, Lexi, Michelle, Anthony
Reilly and Bella. Trin was sitting here too but wondered off when I came to take pictures.
Riana missed the whole thing. She fell asleep upstairs so I let her sleep. If I have one next year, she can join in.

No comments: