Tuesday, July 1, 2008

SnuggleBear: Lost no Found no Lost

Last night and today have been spent in much thought. Where in the world can SnuggleBear be? In case you don't know who Snugglebear is, let me remind you. This is Trinity's best friend in the whole world. It has been with her since she was 1 years old. It has gotten lost before and survived the torture brought upon it by Riana (the toilet incident). I searched the house, van, downstairs, back yard. I can't even remember when the last time I saw it was. My sister Dawn was here for the weekend and gave Trin a new Webkinz. So she has been bringing that with her.So I tried everywhere we went in the past few days: I called the church and Dunkin Donuts(We went Sunday). No luck. I called the library (Thurs.). Nope. Called the ice cream shop(Friday night). Yes they said they had a pink bear for a baby. Yeah!! I drove down there 20 mins later. IT WAS A BUNNY!! Trin was so excited I found it and then it was shattered. Tomorrow I will call the zoo. I have even looked at pictures I took to see if I could get a glimpse of the illusive bear. Nada. I tried years ago to get another one because I knew this day would come. I obviously was unsuccessful. I miss it as much as she does. I was hoping to put it in a shadow box for her as she got older. Now my dream is shattered too.
Snugglebear: Please come home.

1 comment:

mom2four said...

ohhh, how sad :( Caleb has "lion" that he's attached to, I too have tried to find another but to no avail :( Thankfully he's four now so I don't imagine he'll be attached much longer!