Saturday, July 26, 2008

July Playdate

I hosted a play date at my house on Friday. We all met going to baby story time when Trinity was 6 months old. They are now turning 4 so I think we need a new name. Baby Story Time Kids doesn't work anymore. The moms are the ones that I get together with once a month for Mom's Night Out and poker. There were 9 kids and 4 adults. But then my grandparents joined us for lunch so we weren't so outnumbered. The kids lunch. I had small cookie cutter that I used on the bologna, turkey and Cheese. They loved it.
Shayla showing the kids an airplane. Blake, Mckenna, Alex, Tommy, Shayla.
These are the kidswaiting for Cassidy to bring over more peaches from the tree at her house. Riana, Blake, Mckenna, Bella, Trinity.
Riana spent most of the time in the pool. Opps, she got sunburned.

1 comment:

mom2four said...

awww, looks like lots of fun was had, kids LOVE food in shapes ;)