Monday, July 7, 2008

Celebrate the 4th of July

We all had a great week. On Wednesday, Jeff came home from work early and took Shayla and Trinity to see the town's fireworks. Riana and I stayed home because this year she is afraid of them. Friday, We had a few people over. Jeff made steak and ribs on the grill. We had to eat inside because it was raining. By 9:00 it was dry enough to shoot off the fireworks off that Jeff bought. It was a great display with coordinating music. Riana and I watched from her bedroom window.
Saturday, Jeff took Trin fishing. Then the 3 girls went to his mother's for a sleepover. I love it when that happens. They mostly take the older two. Riana cried at bedtime for 45 minutes so I went and picked her up. Oh well, we had a little time to ourselves. Now Monday is here and it is time to make plans for the week. Maybe the library today.
I have fixed the comment area(I think). So feel free to leave your comments.

No comments: