Sunday, January 18, 2009

Riana's new bed

I had taken off the front rail of Riana's bed, months ago. She was climbing out so it was no longer safe. My friend called me and asked if I wanted her daughter's toddler bed because her daughter didn't want to sleep in it anymore. I jumped at the chance. The next day I went to pick it up and I brought it up stairs. I took the mattress from the crib and but it in the bed. Riana jumped right in. I felt after her nap it was safe to take down the crib. She loves her "big girl" bed and has had no problems adjusting.
It has worked out just fine. She looks so small sleeping in it. It is just her size, like the little toliets at Trin's preschool. As soon as I find a place for all the toys and stuff on the changing table I will take that down too and they can start to have a big girl room instead of a nursery.

No comments: