Sunday, January 18, 2009

Andy's Bounce Barn

We all had a Bouncing Good Time at this new place. It has all inflatable bounce things in doors. This is Little Riana climbing up the big steps to go down the slide by herself. I did have to go with her the first 5 times. But then she got brave and did it herself.


It took alot of energy to get up all of the steps. My feet hurt from the small step things. Once going down I had 5 kids with me to all go down together. I guess we have a place where the grown ups can have fun too. I was tired.
Shayla coming out of the long caterpillar. I had to go in twice with Riana. At the end you squeeze out of the opening and you get a feeling of being reborn!Trinity playing on the large twister. This is where I came to sit and have a break. Riana would only go on it with me.
Here is Riana. She later found the Twister spinner and liked to play with that.

Shayla must have learned how to do this flip on Toby and Cassidy's trampoline.

No comments: