Sunday, January 18, 2009

Funny story

I had went to run a few errands. I went to the gas station and pumped my gas. Then to the Video game store. I stopped at good will to drop of a bag of clothes. Then I stopped for cigarettes. All my things were done and I went home. I started to wash the dishes when Shayla said she could see my underwear and I had a hole in my pants. I was very surprised so I went to look in the mirror. Now I was really surprised! The hole was about 3 inches big. Now the questions start: When did this happen? How many people saw my underwear? Thank goodness I wasn't wearing a thong or going comando! The people at goodwill must have thought I should look in the pant dept. Then I put my jacket on, thank goodness, it covered it! Now I am sad because these were my FAVORITE pair. I included a picture for your laughs!

1 comment:

Infanttchr09 said...

Haha. This was a good laugh. Thank you for posting, the picture too! It happens to everyone. I liked your comment about good will and they thought you should go shopping in the pants department. :) Two thumbs up!