Monday, February 21, 2011

Riana's new look

Riana has been seeing the pedi eye doctor I work for( alittle punny). After a year, her weaker eye is getting weaker and her stronger eye is getting stronger. Which we were following, hoping that didn't happen. But our first course of action will be glasses. If that doesn't help the problem then she will need to patch her stronger eye for a few hours a day.
These glasses were the ones covered by our insurance. I did order another pair from work for her. They weren't as cheap as I had hoped but I saved alot with my employee discount. Plus I figure she is the one that has to wear them and if she doesn't like them, she won't wear them. So these cute ones will become her secondary pair and she will have (in her words) more colorful ones. :)

No comments: