Monday, June 15, 2009

selling my legs to science

sun less tanning
I occasionally participate in studies for a local company. This one was for sunless tanning lotion. I went for a week, every morning and they measured the color. Next they put the product on 8 squares on my legs (4 on each). I sat and let it dry for a few minutes. So I was there for about 20 minutes. In which I brought my book and read.
The following week I went every morning just for them to measure the color so I was out of there in about 10 minutes.
It wasn't all that great walking around with these square looking things on my legs. Thankfully it hasn't been all that warm so I didn't need to worry about the "no suntanning" rule. Now I am done and it is barely noticeable. I will be watching my mail for my check of $230!

No comments: