Saturday, April 25, 2009

painting the kitchen

I finally decided to paint the kitchen. Jeff had started a year ago but after the paint had spilled onto the floor, he lost modivation. So now it was my turn. Everyone knows if I can do it myself I will. I also thought it would be a great time to turn the outlets right side up. So the kitchen before was light pink on top and white on the bottom. I had redid the white years ago. Now I wanted something different. I picked White on top and "Airy Mint" on the bottom half. I am so happy with the way it came out. Of course the kids wanted to help.
Here is Trinity "helping."

Riana couldn't be left out:

This is my biggest helper. She was doing the lines of the panelling. Then I went over all of it with the roller. That is why it took so long, because of the panelling.

DONE





1 comment:

Melissa said...

Very nice!! I like the color!