Monday, February 9, 2009

Brownies

I finally made the new Brownie recipe.
No one knew there was anything different.
Everytime anti-veggie Riana asked for another I just smiled and gave her one.
It was an awesome feeling!! I knew what was in there and still couldn't taste it!
I am sending them in with Shayla for her Valentine's Day party on Friday. Since the school is no junk food and no peanuts and no candy and no blahblahblah. Healthy Brownies were okay.
Here is the secret:

1 box of brownie mix
1/2 cup spinach puree
1/2 cup carrot puree

Follow box directions and add purees into mix. Bake as directed.
LET COMPLETELY COOL! if they are warm the spinach taste will still be there.

*to make puree, just get a can of the veggie, drain, puree in blender.

Enjoy and don't smile too hard!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but that doesn't sound too yummy. LOL I guess I would have to taste it to believe it.