Thursday, June 19, 2008

Getting Started

I thought I would give this thing a try. I have so many people that I would like to keep in touch with and so little time. This would allow me to update everyone at the same time. Just check out my blog when you want to know what is going on.
Today is the first day of Summer Vacation. First thing this morning Shayla (6) asked, "Where are we going today?" So I packed a picnic lunch for us and, after I hung the clothes on the line, we headed to the playground. Our friend, Cindy, joined us with her 2 kids. When we got home, Trinity (3) and Riana (19 months), went down for their naps. Shayla was so tired out she even fell asleep on the couch. So here I am with a few minutes of free time and I decided to start this. It may take some getting used to. Unlike my Grandmother, I have never been good at keeping a diary. But hey, it is worth a shot. Feel free to let me know what you think and make comments.

No comments: